Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be overwhelming and scary. We want to help make your first experience at Mineral Baptist a great one!
Mineral Baptist meets every weekend on Sundays and on Wednesdays at 51 Louisa Avenue in Mineral, VA:
- Sunday School : Sundays at 9:45am
- Worship Service: Sundays at 8:30am or 11:00am
- Youth Group: Wednesdays at 6:00pm
What can I expect?
How long is a Mineral Baptist service?
- Sunday worship
- In total, a Mineral Baptist service is about 60 minutes in length. We do offer two service times. Our 8:30am service begins with the Mineral Baptist Praise Team leading the church in music – song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel comfortable. After the music portion of the service is complete, our Senior Pastor will come out to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus. Our 11am service is similar except music is led by Mineral Baptist’s choir. We also offer Children’s Church during this service for children ages Kindergarten through Grade 2. We do collect an offering at each service, but do not feel obligated to put money in the offering plate. We encourage you to fill out a contact card and put in the offering plate as we would like connect with you in the upcoming week.
- For information on our Wednesday Night Youth Group click here.
What’s the culture like at Mineral Baptist?
Sunday’s at Mineral Baptist are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
*There are people who will be dressed in suits and ties. And there will be people dressed in shorts and T-shirts. You come as you are comfortable.
Wednesday’s at Mineral Baptist Youth Group are exciting, casual, and personal. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed and included. You may want to dress comfortably as we do play games inside and outside throughout the year.
What about my kids?
This is more for the parents: We love our children and want our children to grow up loving God and loving church, and at Mineral Baptist we make this a priority. We also make your children’s safety a priority. Because of that, we do have check in processes for our nursery and Children’s Church (Children’s Church – 11am service only). The check in station for our nursery is right outside our sanctuary where our nursery is located. The check in station for Children’s Church is in the sanctuary in the front on the right side of the space where our keyboard and drum set are. The Sunday morning nursery and Children’s Church are for kids ages infant through Grade 2.
Wednesday nights (during the school year), we offer Awana for our children ages pre-K through Grade 5.
Let us know you’re coming
Ready to check us out in person? We cannot wait to meet you. Simply fill out the form below we’ll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.